- Down Syndrome
- CP, MS, MR, MD
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Rett Syndrome
- Visually and hearing impaired
- Veterans experiencing a range of physical and psychological disabilities.
7 Star Therapeutic Riding Center, a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization, provides equine assisted therapy to physically and mentally challenged individuals.
Gifts from the heart are much needed tools to maintain & grow our MISSION to enhance lives of mentally & physically challenged individuals through equine therapy.
“7 Star” WISH LIST ITEMS:
- TRACTOR with attachments for tilling, mowing, watering ***DONATED***
- HEATERS FOR INDOOR ARENA ***DONATED***
- HORSE WALKER to exercise therapy horses
- ADAPTIVE SADDLE for client assistance to sit on horse
- TRUCK & TRAILER to transport therapy horses ***TRAILER DONATED***
- ALL-WEATHER ROAD from Pullman Rd to center
- ALL-WEATHER PARKING LOT for center
- LIGHTING for safety & night-time therapy
- WALKWAYS for client’s wheelchairs & walkers
- LIFT for wheelchair clients on therapy waiting list***LIFT DONATED***
”7 Star” is a NON PROFIT Organization Donations are TAX DEDUCTIBLE