Many parents have financial difficulties providing their children with therapeutic riding lessons. These riders include children with physical, emotional, and mental disabilities. Veterans and adults also participate in our PATH International riding therapy program. You can help provide scholarships to sponsor current riders. Your donation can help provide: One therapy lesson: $135 One month of therapy: $550
STARS of 7 Star
- Brumley Foundation
- Amarillo Area Foundation
- The Anna Belle Kritser II Foundation
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Bryant Farms
- Mary E. Bivins Foundation
- Pediatric Wellness Center of Amarillo
- CNS Pantex
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Carl C. & Marie Jo Anderson Charitable Foundation
- Josephine Anderson Trust
- Kimble Foundation Trust
- Dr. Kent Roberts & Ilene Roberts Balliett Foundation
- BritKare Home Medical
- Stephen and Mary Birch Foundation
- Arena Church of Canyon
- Pioneer Natural Resources
- First Bank Southwest
- Amarillo National Bank
- United Supermarket
- Sniper Services
- Golden Spread Electric Coop
- Accent Embroidery
- A-1 Rocket industries
- Erwin Pawn, Inc.
- Palo Duro Kiwanis Club of Canyon
- Farmers Elevator of Happy
- Elks Lodge of Amarillo
- Buzula Furniture
- James Avery Jewelry
- Jack King
- Sneed-Pool Cattle Co.
- American Quarter Horse Association
- People’s Federal Credit Union
- Robinson Family Feed
- First United Bank
- Happy State Bank
- Goodin’s Jewelry
- Xcel Energy
- Barnes Jewelry
- Premier Truck Center
- Happy Trailers
- Wright Asphalt
- State Farm – Kenny Dean
Any donation will help our program, is tax deductible, and will be greatly appreciated.
- We welcome one time or monthly contributions either financially or by in-kind donations.
- Donations can be mailed to 7 Star at PO Box 50655, Amarillo, Texas 79159 or by using a credit card on our secure Donation Link.
- Donations can be made in your name, in memory of someone, or in honour of someone
- If your gift is to be a memorial or honorarium please include the name and a address for a recognition letter to be sent.
When you go to shop, start at http://smile.amazon.com! Everything will be the same as through regular Amazon, but now 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases will go towards 7 Star!
Our Capital Campaign – We Need Your Help!
Since 2004 we have operated in several locations and in 2012 we were honored to call our facility at 4753 S. FM 1258, just two miles south of I-40, home. This location includes stalls and runs for our horses, three fenced corrals for outdoor sessions and activities, pasture for the horses, and a wonderful indoor 100′ x 100′ arena that shields our clients from the wind, sun, snow and rain.
There are still a couple of things that we consider of vital need to our organization and the clients that we serve. We have purchased an office building with an indoor bathroom facility. Our other major need is for weather resistant surfacing for our entry road and a parking lot.
Project 1: An additional structure that will provide space for an office, a therapy/classroom/meeting area, a counselling room, and an indoor ADA bathroom. ***COMPLETED***
Project 2: A road into our facility and parking lot with weather resistant surface
We are asking that you consider a donation that will help with these vital projects. Funding of an entire project, a specific portion of a project, or a donation towards the campaign are welcome. We offer several levels of giving and recognition for your contribution.
7 Star Therapeutic Riding CenterPO Box 50655 Amarillo, Texas 79159
(806) 355-4773 email@example.com Questions about the needs of 7 Star for in-kind donations can be answered by calling (806) 355-4773